PROGRAMME DE DÉVELOPPEMENT JEUNES DîPLOMES
Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? We are looking for bright-minded, passionate, and committed individuals interested in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
As a Farplas Graduate, you will get a unique chance to jump-start your career in a high-performing and collaborative culture, meet inspiring colleagues, build a global network, expand your horizon, and develop your skills.
Farplas Graduate Development Program (GDP) Objectives
Our 12-month Graduate Development Program (GDP) is designed to provide recent graduates with an opportunity to explore career options while gaining valuable work experience in the automotive, smart transportation systems, and mobility industries.
Adding value from day one, graduates will get a broad introduction to our company from strategy and transformation to manufacturing and technology. In addition, we will provide on-the-job training in technology, commercial sales, production operations, transformation, finance, and human resources.
Who should apply
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or life sciences
- Fluent in English
- Less than 24 months of professional experience (NOT including internships or summer / student jobs).
- Passionate, collaborative, visionary, open-minded and flexible
- Interested in mobility technologies
- Eager to learn
Video interviews, assessment tests, case study, and presentation before a panel
While in the program, participants will
- Receive 12 months of training and rotate between creative, enthusiastic, and proactive teams,
- Complete 300 hours of personal development, leadership, and technical training,
- Develop a deep understanding of Farplas’ products and services,
- Test new technologies in an industrial environment,
- Receive ongoing coaching through mentorships, job shadowing, and on-the-job experience,
- Build relationships through networking,
- Develop your entrepreneurial and innovation skills in our Fark Labs innovation center,
- Get the opportunity to work in Farplas’ global offices and production facilities in Turkiye, Korea, Thailand, France, and Romania, and Gain exposure in the automotive, smart transportation systems, and mobility industries.
Successful completion of the program
After completing the Farplas Graduate Development Program, you will be assigned a job in your preferred field.
Applications for Fall 2022 are now closed.
Thank you for your interest in the Farplas Graduate Development Program. Watch this space for information about applying for next year!